How do I know if I need a Naturopath?
You don’t have to be chronically sick to visit a Naturopath – sometimes we just feel “out of balance”.
When this happens, we get certain signs and symptoms
Some signs / symptoms include:
– Feeling stressed, tired, overwhelmed or poor concentration
– Depression, anxiety or other nervous system disorders
– Lacking energy even for just day-to-day activities
– Skin issues such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, acne, hives
– Infertility, poor libido or hormonal imbalances such as PMS
– Poor immunity, recurrent infections, adverse reactions
– Headaches, muscle aches and pains
– Digestive issues including IBS, bloating, reflux etc
– Weight issues
– Not functioning to your full potential
Of course the list is as endless as the symptoms we can get, however it is never too late to start making positive changes to restore imbalance in our health.
It can help to have someone guide you the right direction and help you in this process, empowering you to start turning your health around.
If you are sick and tired of being sick and tired, book a consult today and take that first step towards getting back on the path to wellness – you deserve it !!
– For further enquiries, contact The Medical Sanctuary on (07) 5564 5013 –